- 78 percent of marketers believe cross-channel marketing is important or very important.
- 76 percent are interested in an integrated messaging platform to manage all customer data and execute across all digital direct channels.
- 51 percent believe their current marketing technologies fall short due to lack of analytics that provide cross-channel data to improve program performance or predict outcomes.
- 44 percent power cross-channel campaigns through individual teams focused on individual marketing channels, such as email, mobile, social media and the Web.
The debut of the study follows the unveiling ExactTarget’s next generation of digital marketing innovations and the expansion of its international operations Oct. 16-18 before a sold-out crowd of more than 4,000 attending its annual Connections conference.Key announcements and innovations unveiled during the event included:
- MobilePush – Provides the first enterprise application to integrate push notifications into cross-channel digital marketing with advanced reporting, analytics and cross-channel integration.
- Cross-Channel Playbooks – Provides a step-by-step guide within the Interactive Marketing Hub to develop campaigns across email, mobile, social and the Web to solve common use cases.
- Distributed Sending – Enables enterprises and distributed organizations to empower business units, franchisees and stores with an intuitive application to create, send and track local email campaigns; features enterprise content management, approvals, and permissions.
- Advanced Web Solutions – Enables marketers to leverage customer preferences, browsing behavior and engagement to power personalized Web content and product recommendations powered by newly acquired iGoDigital.
- Business-to-Business Automation – Expands capabilities to create, deploy and manage online lead nurturing marketing campaigns through integrations with salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SugarCRM powered by newly acquired Pardot.
- Fuel Platform – Enables developers and technology providers to build upon, extend and integrate with ExactTarget’s Interactive Marketing Hub and its suite of messaging and automation applications.
- Global Expansion – Expands the company’s European operations with offices in Stockholm and Paris and the addition of a French user interface across its suite of digital marketing products.
About ExactTargetExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTarget’s powerful suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ET.” For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com .