- Extracellular Volume Control in Dialysis Patients To Reduce Hospitalizations (oral presentation FR-OR026 of joint study between DaVita, Fresenius Medical Care, and Renal Ventures, LLL; to be presented by Thomas Parker, M.D., Renal Ventures Management, LLC)
- Analysis of the 2014 Quality Improvement Program Reporting Measures for Calcium Phosphate in Dialysis Patients (Nissenson et al, abstract SA-PO268)
- Hemoglobin Trends in Incident End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Patients from 2008-2011 (Weldon et al, abstract FR-PO222)
- Changing Hemoglobin Targets: Effects on Epoetin Alfa, Intravenous Iron, and Iron Storage Measures From 2009–2012 (Bond et al, abstract TH-PO822)
- A Comparative Analysis of Transfusion Trends between Types of Providers of Dialysis Services Using Medicare Claims Data (Krishnan et al, abstract FR-PO263)
About DaVitaDaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. As of September 30, 2012, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 1,912 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 150,000 patients. The company also operated 24 outpatient dialysis centers located in five countries outside the United States. DaVita supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu. For more information, please visit www.davita.com. About DaVita Clinical Research (DCR) DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., is committed to advancing the knowledge and practice of kidney care. DCR brings knowledge, skill and expertise to pharmaceutical research, facilitating the success of its clients’ clinical trials. DCR’s clinical expertise spans the lifecycle of drug development. DCR’s biorepository, Early Clinical Research unit (Phase I-IIa) and Clinical Development network of physicians and investigative sites, data research, Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Central Laboratory, Advisory Committee prep, and Medical Communications are focused on providing world-class clinical research in both complex/specialty populations and therapeutic areas, and especially in CKD and ESRD populations. To learn more about DCR, visit www.davitaclinicalresearch.com.