- Receive credit line increases on their existing Bank of America Visa ® card and MasterCard ®.
- Modify or extend payments on loans, credit cards or lines of credit.
- Receive special assistance with lost, missing or late loan or card payments.
- Avoid early withdrawal penalties on bank certificates of deposit (CDs).
- Receive a refund on any overdraft, non-sufficient funds (NSF) and non-Bank of America ATM fees incurred as a result of storm conditions.
In addition, the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will match employee pledges to relief efforts through the bank’s Matching Gifts program and will not limit its overall relief donation.Bank of America Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 55 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,500 banking centers and approximately 16,300 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active online banking users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more Bank of America news, visit the Bank of America newsroom. www.bankofamerica.com