- Cement sales volume increased 17.5% during 9M12 compared to the same period of 2011
- Net Income in 3Q12 increased 56.9% compared to 2Q12 (S/. 46.9 million vs. 29.9 million)
- Consolidated EBITDA in 3Q12 increased 33.6% compared to 2Q12 (S/. 76.4 million vs. 57.2 million)
- Sales of goods increased S/. 49.6 million (19.0%)
- Gross profit rose S/. 13.5 million (12.6%)
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA increased S/. 13.1 million (20.7%)
- Cement EBITDA increased S/. 15.8 million (24.7%)
For more information, please visit: http://www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe/investors/Note on Forward-Looking Statements This press release may contain forward-looking statements. These statements are statements that are not historical facts, and are based on management’s current view and estimates of future economic circumstances, industry conditions, Company performance and financial results. Also, certain reclassifications have been made to make figures comparable for the periods. The words “anticipates”, “believes”, “estimates”, “expects”, “plans” and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Statements regarding the declaration or payment of dividends, the implementation of principal operating and financing strategies and capital expenditure plans, the direction of future operations and the factors or trends affecting financial condition, liquidity or results of operations are examples of forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current views of management and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. There is no guarantee that the expected events, trends or results will actually occur. The statements are based on many assumptions and factors, including general economic and market conditions, industry conditions, and operating factors. Any changes in such assumptions or factors could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.