Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today that renowned author Joseph Jaffe along with executives from Getty Images, MoneySupermarket.com and Urban Airship will keynote Connections UK Nov. 7 in London. Held as an annual conference for ExactTarget’s European clients and partners, the event is expected to attract nearly 700 with a day-long agenda featuring keynotes and instructional sessions designed to help marketers deliver business results with campaigns across email, mobile, Facebook, Twitter and the Web. “Marketing is experiencing a dramatic transformation fueled by consumers’ hyper-connectivity through mobile and social media,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “By bringing together Europe’s best digital marketers and technologists at Connections UK, we will once again deliver an experience that will inspire the next generation of interactive marketing.” The event will feature keynotes from ExactTarget executives and a host of experts, including:
- Joseph Jaffe – A digital pioneer and author of “Flip the Funnel: How to Use Existing Customers to Gain New Ones”, he will discuss how customer retention is the best acquisition strategy.
- Christopher Parkin – As Director, Genesis Solutions, Adobe, Parkin will share new insights on how marketers can leverage cross-channel data to improve digital marketing performance.
- Zak Akhimien – The head of social media at Getty Images will share how digital marketing is transforming the 17-year-old company.
- Becky Richards – As a marketing manager at MoneySupermarket.com, she will share how a holistic digital marketing program delivers results by blending customer service with marketing.
- Guy Hanson – As Director of EMEA Consulting for ReturnPath, he will discuss how to create engaging digital campaigns that reach customers inboxes to deliver results.
- James McCormick- As a senior analyst for Forrester Research, Inc., McCormick will share the framework for enabling a single view of the customer across channels.
- Michael Richardson- As co-founder and director of partner strategy of Urban Airship, Richardson will provide insights on the future of brand loyalty.
Registration is available online at www.Connections2012.co.uk.Connections UK is the final stop of the CONNECT Global Tour which provided 1,500 marketers in Sydney, São Paulo, Toronto and London the chance to learn from award-winning authors, thought leaders, industry analysts and company executives. Connections UK follows ExactTarget’s Connections ’12 conference Oct. 16-18 in the U.S., which welcomed more than 4,000 ExactTarget clients and partners from around the world. The event featured keynote addresses from Michael J. Fox, illusionist David Blaine and executives from Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, reddit and the New York Stock Exchange. About ExactTarget ExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTarget’s powerful suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ET.” For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com .