Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the launch of Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics offering. The new discovery offering provides a comprehensive, integrated process with unprecedented accuracy, increased transparency, and a capped-cost pricing model. “Our e-discovery solutions have saved clients tens of millions of dollars by providing superior information they can use to execute their legal strategy or settle a matter. With the launch of Huron Legal’s new Integrated Analytics offering, we are providing our clients with an even better and more effective solution for increased cost savings through an enhanced process to meet business and discovery needs,” said Shahzad Bashir, executive vice president, Huron Legal. Fundamental Change to the E-Discovery Process Huron Legal’s Integrated Analytics offering will change the way the market approaches e-discovery. It provides an innovative, comprehensive, and cost-effective data analysis process leading to a streamlined discovery solution for global corporate law department and law firm clients facing large, complex investigations and litigation matters, utilizing the following:
- Dedicated Discovery Team – An assigned team of multi-disciplinary experts with substantial e-discovery, predictive coding, and litigation experience who work with the client’s legal team to plan and execute the e-discovery strategy.
- Quicker Production – An innovative solution that eliminates up to 70% of irrelevant data right from the start without the need for attorney review.
- Data Analytics Center – A new state-of-the-art facility located in Charlotte, N.C. that provides expert resources – computer scientists, statisticians, and data analysts – and a multi-tool technology approach in a secure environment to cull data efficiently and effectively. This integration of people, process and technology delivers a comprehensive solution for clients compared to other offerings limited to just software or just people.
- Integrated, Statistically Validated Process – An independently validated process with a 99% confidence level using statistical measures created in collaboration with a team of academic experts. The solution has been tested with several client pilot programs to validate results with real-world data.
- Defensibility Resources – A team of independent resources that includes industry and academic experts in machine learning and statistics. Huron Legal also has identified lawyers who have experience defending e-discovery procedures. These resources are available at no additional cost to the client if any defensibility issues arise.
- Capped Pricing – A cost-effective pricing model that removes the risk of unanticipated large bills, ensures budgets are met, and generally lowers clients’ e-discovery costs by 30% or more.