- Complete end-to-end LTE network testing from the LTE base station, through the mobile backhaul and core networks, all the way to the data center.
- QoE analysis and scoring of each traffic stream.
- Mobility over multiple sectors.
- Built-in high-accuracy 10 MHz clock for eNB synchronization.
- Fully compatible with the Ixia XM and XG chassis and load modules for seamless testing with other Ixia hardware and test applications.
“As consumers continue to adopt LTE-ready devices, it’s important that operators are able to offer these services while adhering to the expected quality of experience and ensuring that base stations are ready for real-world traffic,” said Joe Zeto, director, product marketing, at Ixia. “The XAir solution provides operators with actionable insight into LTE network performance to pinpoint and address issues end users will face, allowing them to maintain a high QoE. As the industry competes by introducing more and more LTE-based services, the XAir allows operators to accurately manage the performance of LTE base stations and bring these products to market faster.”About Ixia Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises and government agencies use Ixia solutions to design, verify and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia intelligent network visibility solutions provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency and application delivery of cloud, data center and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com.