ToPSync products offer system designers the benefit of significant board space and system cost savings. The level of integration, along with RoHS & WEEE compliance contributes to energy conservation and hazardous waste reduction.The ACS9522T and further information will be available at the Semtech booth at the International Telecommunications Synchronization Forum in Nice on Nov 6-8. Semtech’s David Spencer will also be presenting a paper at the show titled “Achieving High-Availability in Real-World Equipment and Networks.” Key Features of the ToPSync: ACS9522T
- Full support for all modes of IEEE1588: multicast/unicast, one-step/two-step, I.P/Ethernet
- True single-chip for all master, slave and boundary clock applications
- Patented firmware for technique for mitigation of wander accumulation in boundary clock chains
- Full SONET/SDH/SyncE SETS solution (G.812/813, G.8262, GR253, GR1244 etc.)
- Hybrid solution for combining any layer one recovered clock with PTP for best ever time alignment performance
- Verified performance better than 300ns with OCXO on 10-switch G.8261 stack through all test case conditions.
- Full hybrid performance better than 100ns with TCXO on 10-switch G.8261 stack through all test case conditions.
Semtech, the Semtech logo, and ToPSync are registered marks of Semtech Corporation.