- Net operating income, or NOI, was $4.1 million, or $0.06 per share;
- Net income was $4.3 million, or $0.06 per share;
- We incurred approximately $0.2 million of costs associated with our transition plan;
- We funded $30.3 million of advances and originations, including $28.0 million to two new portfolio companies;
- We monetized $38.9 million of our debt portfolio;
- At September 30, 2012, we had $173.6 million of cash on-hand to make new investments using unrestricted cash and restricted cash from our SBIC. In addition, we had $10.5 million in securitization accounts and other restricted cash accounts; and
- Under our stock repurchase program, we repurchased and retired 1,252,410 shares of our common stock at a total cost of $5.6 million, or an average of $4.49 per share.
MCG Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: MCGC) (“MCG,” "we," "our," "us" or the “Company”) announced today its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. HIGHLIGHTS As outlined in further detail in this earnings release and in our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, the following highlights occurred during the three months ended September 30, 2012: