- License revenue up 13% year-over-year to $13.3 million;
- Revenue included 2 transactions with a license component in excess of $1.0 million;
- Total revenue of $32.2 million;
- Non-GAAP operating margin of 18% and non-GAAP operating income of $5.7 million;
- Non-GAAP fully diluted EPS of $0.08;
- Total cash and short-term investments of $74.6 million on September 30, 2012, an increase of $11.1 million from a year ago;
- The Company repurchased $6.0 million worth of stock during the quarter.
Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ: BIRT), The BIRT Company and the leader in open source business intelligence (BI), today announced financial results for the third quarter 2012. Third Quarter 2012 Financial and Operational Highlights: