- GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations was $0.66 in the third quarter of 2012 compared to $0.80 in the third quarter of 2011. Guidance was $0.49 to $0.51.
- Adjusted diluted EPS was a record $0.66 in the third quarter of 2012, increasing 40% compared to $0.47 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Including the discontinued operation, GAAP diluted EPS was $0.74 in the quarter compared to $0.70 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Revenues were $86.6 million in the quarter, up 3% including a 4% unfavorable foreign currency translation effect, compared to the third quarter of 2011. Guidance was $80 to $82 million.
- Cash flows from continuing operations were $13.2 million in the quarter, up 7% from the third quarter of 2011.
- Net cash was $41.5 million at the end of the quarter, the highest level in over seven years.
- We entered into a new unsecured five-year $100 million credit facility in August.
Kadant Inc. (NYSE:KAI) reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 29, 2012. Third Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights