- Aetna Member Services: Call the number printed on your ID card*. If ID card is unavailable, call 1-800-443-AETNA (1-800-443-2386)
- Aetna Specialty Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-866-782-ASRX (1-866-782-2779)
- Aetna Rx Home Delivery Customer Service: 1-866-612-3862 or 1-800-227-5720
- Aetna Employee Assistance Program: 1-888-AETNA-EAP (1-888-238-6232)
- Aetna Dental: 1-877-238-6200
- Health care providers should contact the Provider Service Centers: - Indemnity and PPO-based benefit plans: 1-888-MD-Aetna (1-888-632-3862) - HMO benefit plans: 1-800-624-0756
Aetna (NYSE: AET) is making it easier for members affected by Hurricane Sandy to refill prescriptions and access employee assistance and behavioral health programs. The company also is extending claim and appeal filing times, and helping members who have evacuated find care outside their home areas, among other steps. Aetna members and health care providers who need assistance can reach the company at the following toll-free numbers.