Xerox (NYSE: XRX) has been placed by Gartner, Inc., in the Leaders Quadrant in the “Magic Quadrant for Multifunction Printers (MFPs) and Printers.” A proprietary research tool developed by Gartner, the Magic Quadrant offers visual snapshots of a market’s direction, maturity and participants, and evaluates companies on completeness of vision along with the ability to execute. In addition to the company’s portfolio of MFPs and solutions that make office work easier and faster to get done, Xerox’s patented solid ink technology produces high-quality color prints and generates up to 90 percent less printing waste than comparable color laser printers – a benefit for both small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises. Xerox’s services are adding additional efficiencies for MFP users. For example, customers using Xerox’s managed print services are reducing printing-related costs and simplifying IT management. For those not ready to sign a contract, Xerox eConcierge® allows for easy supplies ordering and free lifetime service coverage. “We know our technology is strengthened by our services. It is the combination of both that we believe supports our leadership position in Gartner’s Multifunction Printers Magic Quadrant,” said Douraid Zaghouani, president, Channel Partner Operations, Xerox. In the report, Gartner defines a leader as:
- the most capable in providing MFPs (including Smart Multifunction Products), printers and the associated printing solutions and services, regardless of customer location;
- providers of the most extensive product portfolio relative to their peers, and the broad channel capability to deliver the products to customers where they want to procure them;
- holders of consistently high market share worldwide and capable of delivering consistent service levels in the regions where Gartner customers are located;
- tending to have the deepest global capability and the inventiveness, resources, skills and vision to deliver superior levels of support to existing and future customers globally;
- possessing a proven track record of channeling R&D initiatives into products and solutions that customers need.
About XeroxWith sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit http://www.xerox.com, http://news.xerox.com or http://www.realbusiness.com. For investor information, visit http://www.xerox.com/investor. Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/pr/xerox/rss.aspx. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp. XEROX ®, XEROX and Design ® and eConcierge ® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries.