- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter totaled $56.2 million or $0.46 per diluted share;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased a strong 4.9% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy of the Company’s retail portfolio increased again this quarter by 1.1% to 93.9% from 92.8% for the third quarter of 2011;
- Acquisitions totaling $114 million and dispositions of $89 million were completed during the quarter, and;
- Ten-year notes totaling $300 million were sold subsequent to quarter-end at an attractive yield of 3.42%.
Weingarten Realty (NYSE: WRI) announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. The supplemental financial package with additional information can be found on the Company's website under the Investor Relations tab. Third Quarter Operating and Financial Highlights