Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. TJX Companies ( TJX) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, TJX Companies fell 62 cents (-1.5%) to $40.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10.3 million shares of TJX Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.38-$41.50 after having opened the day at $41.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.35. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Constant Contact ( CTCT), down 29.9%, HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY), down 23.4%, Regis Corporation ( RGS), down 16.3%, and Innovaro ( INV), down 16%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full TJX Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.