- Standalone profit before tax increased 32% to Rs 2,685 crore (US$ 508 million) for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 (Q2-2013) from Rs 2,035 crore (US$ 385 million) for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 (Q2-2012).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 30% to Rs 1,956 crore (US$ 370 million) for Q2-2013 from Rs 1,503 crore (US$ 284 million) for Q2-2012.
- Net interest income increased 35% to Rs 3,371 crore (US$ 638 million) in Q2-2013 from Rs 2,506 crore (US$ 474 million) in Q2-2012.
- Net interest margin improved to 3.00% for Q2-2013 from 2.61% for Q2-2012.
- Non-interest income increased by 17% to Rs 2,043 crore (US$ 387 million) in Q2-2013 from Rs 1,740 crore (US$ 329 million) in Q2-2012.
- Cost-to-income ratio reduced to 40.9% in Q2-2013 from 44.4% in Q2-2012.
- Provisions were at Rs 508 crore (US$ 96 million) in Q2-2013 compared to Rs 319 crore (US$ 60 million) in Q2-2012 and Rs 466 crore (US$ 88 million) in Q1-2013.
- Return on average assets (annualised) was 1.59% in Q2-2013 compared to 1.41% in Q2-2012.
The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE: IBN) at its meeting held at Mumbai today, approved the audited accounts of the Bank for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. Profit & loss account