- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 15.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $129.88 million to $150.55 million.
- FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL has improved earnings per share by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL reported lower earnings of $0.71 versus $0.75 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.90 versus $0.71).
- FLEX has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 11.88% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The gross profit margin for FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL is currently extremely low, coming in at 5.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.40% trails that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.