- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HF's share price has jumped by 28.00%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Although HF had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, HFF INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- HF, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 8.4%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $24.11 million or 29.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Capital Markets industry average. The net income has decreased by 15.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $12.86 million to $10.86 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.