Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell 32 cents (-1.3%) to $24.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 26.5 million shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.98-$24.86 after having opened the day at $24.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.46. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Logitech International S.A ( LOGI), down 18.5%, Sequans Communications SA ADR ( SQNS), down 15.6%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), down 15.3%, and BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), down 14.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full EMC Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.