Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $2.28 (-2.4%) to $92.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 549,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.10-$95.38 after having opened the day at $95.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.16. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), down 22.3%, Cabela's ( CAB), down 16.4%, Lithia Motors ( LAD), down 7.4%, and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.