Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Home Depot fell 80 cents (-1.3%) to $60.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.5 million shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.31-$61.89 after having opened the day at $61.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.28. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: American Learning ( ALRN), down 28.1%, Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), down 22.3%, Dex One ( DEXO), down 22.1%, and New York Times Company ( NYT), down 22%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.