Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. SL Green Realty Corporation ( SLG) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SL Green Realty Corporation fell $1.49 (-1.9%) to $76.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 932,969 shares of SL Green Realty Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 585,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.94-$78.92 after having opened the day at $78.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.50. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 14.2%, OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 12.8%, CoreLogic ( CLGX), down 11.2%, and Dupont Fabros Technology ( DFT), down 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full SL Green Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.