Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. W. R. Grace ( GRA) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, W. R. Grace rose $2.66 (4.4%) to $62.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of W. R. Grace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 625,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.69-$63.07 after having opened the day at $61.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.20. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Gevo ( GEVO), up 5.6%, A Schulman ( SHLM), up 4.4%, Renewable Energy Group ( REGI), up 3.9%, and Rentech Nitrogen Partners ( RNF), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full W. R. Grace Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.