HOUSTON , Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom Petrie , chairman, Petrie Partners; Dewey Gerdom , CEO, PDC Mountaineer; and Greg Muse , president and chief operating officer, PennEnergy Resources LLC, have been added to Hart Energy's 2012 DUG East speaker lineup. They will address 3,000-plus oil and gas professionals at the 4th annual Developing Unconventionals ( DUG™) East conference, Nov. 13-15, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh. These esteemed speakers join an impressive array of industry leaders. Ed Morse , managing director and global head, commodities research, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., will deliver the opening keynote. Other executive presenters include:
- John B. Walker , president and CEO, EnerVest Ltd.
- Trevor Rees-Jones , founder and chairman, Chief Oil and Gas
- Jim Palm , CEO, Gulfport Energy Corp.
- Henry Harmon , president and CEO, Triana Energy LLC
- Randall M. Albert , chief operating officer, gas operations, CONSOL Energy
- Ray Walker , senior vice president and chief operating officer, Range Resources Corp.
- Bradley Olsen , vice president, midstream research, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Sylvia K. Barnes , managing director and head, oil & gas corporate & investment banking, KeyBanc Capital Markets