- Quarterly production of 1.525 million BOE per day.
- Continued ramp up in Eagle Ford and Bakken.
- Ongoing growth from Canadian oil sands and successful startup of Christina Lake Phase D.
- Major projects and drilling programs on schedule to deliver volume and margin growth.
- Completed turnarounds at major worldwide facilities, as planned.
- Ramping up exploration activity in conventional and unconventional opportunities globally.
- Completed sale of NMNG and dilution of interest in APLNG.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today reported third-quarter 2012 earnings of $1.8 billion, or $1.46 per share, compared with third-quarter 2011 earnings of $2.6 billion, or $1.91 per share. Excluding special items of $26 million, third-quarter 2012 adjusted earnings were $1.8 billion, or $1.44 per share, compared with third-quarter 2011 adjusted earnings of $1.9 billion, or $1.40 per share. Special items for the current quarter were primarily related to net gains on asset sales offset by the impact of tax law changes in the United Kingdom and pension settlement expense. Highlights