- Net sales of $347.0 million compared to $337.2 million, an increase of 2.9%. Excluding unfavorable foreign currency fluctuations of $6.4 million, third quarter 2012 net sales increased 4.8%.
- Operating income of $19.1 million, which included $24.1 million of restructuring and related charges associated with the actions announced on September 5, 2012, and a charge of $2.2 million related to estimated costs of settling previously disclosed litigation related to the Company’s 2009 exchange offer, compared to $44.8 million.
- Net loss of $15.0 million, or $0.29 per diluted share, which included $24.1 million ($23.1 million after tax) of restructuring and related charges and a charge of $2.2 million, before and after tax, related to the litigation noted above, compared to net income of $0.1 million, or nil per diluted share. Net loss in the third quarter of 2012 included $11.5 million of income tax expense, compared to $22.1 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $36.2 million, which included $24.1 million of restructuring and related charges and a $2.2 million charge related to the litigation noted above, compared to $60.3 million.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $39.6 million compared to $16.9 million; free cash flow b of $34.2 million compared to $13.3 million.
Revlon, Inc. (NYSE: REV) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. Third quarter 2012 results compared to third quarter 2011: