- 45% of calls to auto dealerships are from new prospective customers
- 20% of calls to auto dealerships go unanswered
- 54% are callers with buying intent who inquire about new cars and/or quotes
- 23% are callers who want to know directions, hours or the vehicle inventory
- 19% are callers who inquired about a service or a type of vehicle that is not offered by the advertiser
- 4% of callers make a purchase during the call/or make an appointment to visit the dealership
Marchex will be exhibiting at the Digital Dealer October 23-25 in Las Vegas. Representatives will be available to discuss these trends, as well as what auto dealers can do to take advantage of the enormous opportunity of call tracking and analytics to get the most out of their ad campaigns.Click here to read more about the study. ABOUT MARCHEX, INC. Marchex, Inc. delivers customer calls to businesses and analyzes those calls so companies can get the most out of their mobile advertising. Marchex supports its customers through a unique technology platform that has three primary components: (1) Call Analytics, which powers all of our advertising solutions, and allows partners to leverage data and insights that accurately measure the performance of mobile, online and offline call advertising; (2) Digital Call Marketplace, which annually connects millions of consumer calls to our advertisers from a range of mobile and online sources on a Pay For Call basis; and (3) Local Leads, a white-labeled, full-service digital advertising solution for small business resellers that drives quality phone calls and other leads to their small business advertisers. Marchex is based in Seattle. To learn more, please visit www.marchex.com/products.