Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard fell 22 cents (-1.5%) to $14.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 18.1 million shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.03-$14.36 after having opened the day at $14.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.26. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: A123 Systems ( AONE), down 33.3%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 15.3%, Unisys Corporation ( UIS), down 13.5%, and Compuware Corporation ( CPWR), down 11.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.