Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Dr Pepper Snapple Group fell $1.44 (-3.3%) to $42.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.46-$43.58 after having opened the day at $43.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.05. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Central European Distribution ( CEDC), down 7.2%, MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), down 5.4%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 4%, and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.