Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. PNC Financial Services Group ( PNC) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, PNC Financial Services Group fell 64 cents (-1.1%) to $58 on average volume. Throughout the day, four million shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.94-$59.11 after having opened the day at $58.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.64. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 9.3%, Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), down 9.3%, Plumas Bancorp ( PLBC), down 7.1%, and Emclaire Financial Corporation ( EMCF), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.