Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Hertz Global Holdings rose 20 cents (1.4%) to $14.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.19-$14.40 after having opened the day at $14.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.11. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: American Learning ( ALRN), up 31.5%, Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), up 16.3%, SmartPros ( SPRO), up 13.3%, and Westway Group ( WWAY), up 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Hertz Global Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.