- Revenues of $64.3 million, an increase of 88% compared to the third quarter of 2011, and an increase of 13% from the second quarter of 2012.
- A GAAP net loss for the quarter of $13.1 million, or a loss of $0.11 per basic and diluted share, compared to GAAP net income of $0.1 million, or net income of $0.00 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011.
- A non-GAAP net loss for the quarter of $7.1 million, or a net loss of $ 0.06 per basic and diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $1.7 million, or net income of $0.05 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011 (see the table entitled "Results of Operations GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation " for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Deferred Revenue of $147.9 million, a 13% increase over the $131.1 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
- Billings were $81.2 million, a 13% increase over the $72.1 million reported in the previous quarter and a 96% increase over the $41.4 million in the same period last year (see the table entitled “Non-GAAP Billings Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of non-GAAP billings to GAAP revenues).
ServiceNow, Inc. (NYSE:NOW), a leading provider of cloud-based services to automate enterprise IT operations, today announced its financial results for its third quarter of 2012. Third quarter 2012 results: