- Income per common share (diluted) of $0.35 increased 2.9% from $0.34 in the preceding 2012 quarter and was $0.35 in the year ago quarter.
- Income available to common shareholders of $14.7 million increased 7.0% from the preceding 2012 quarter and declined 5.5% from the year ago quarter.
- Results included $1.8 million in dividends declared during third quarter 2012 on the $84 million convertible preferred stock issued earlier in the quarter. The capital raise was related to the acquisition of BBVA’s Puerto Rico operations (BBVA PR), which is anticipated to close in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Book value per common share of $15.40 at September 30, 2012 compared to $15.39 at June 30, 2012 and $15.05 at September 30, 2011.
- Cash dividend per common share of $0.06 was 20% greater than in the year ago quarter.
Oriental Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: OFG) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. 3Q12 Financial Summary