Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will showcase a range of digital cameras and printers at PhotoPlus Expo 2012 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, October 25-27, 2012 (Booth 119). In addition, the Canon Digital Learning Center website will host free streaming video of stage presentations by Canon’s Explorers of Light. Attendees will have the opportunity to “touch and try” Canon’s latest imaging products including:
- PowerShot digital cameras — the G15, S110, and SX50 HS — providing advanced features, greater focusing speed and multiple-shot speed in sophisticated, compact camera bodies
- EOS 6D Digital SLR camera, a versatile, mid-range full-frame camera with the durability and performance professionals require and the creative imaging options serious photographers crave
- Three new imagePROGRAF large-format printers — the iPF8400, iPF6450 and iPF6400– delivering superb color quality and consistency as well as excellent output speeds for photographers, artisans, proofers and print for pay operations
- Two new PIXMA PRO-series 13-inch inkjet printers, the PIXMA PRO-10 and PIXMA PRO-100 producing excellent black-and-white and color prints to help, professional studio and aspiring photographers, as well as those educators training the next generation of photographers, ensure what was captured through the lens is reproduced exactly as it was envisioned on paper.
|Canon 2012 PhotoPlus Expo Stage Schedule|
|Thursday, October 25th||Friday, October 26th||Saturday, October 27th|
|10:00 AM||Clay Blackmore Live Shoot!||Greg Heisler Live Shoot!||Hanson Fong Live Shoot!|
|10:45 AM||Denis Reggie Wedding Realism Lecture Presentation||Sam Abell The Life of a Photograph Lecture Presentation||Vincent Laforet The Revolution Continues Video Lecture Presentation|
|11:30 AM||Tyler Stableford Cinema in the Extreme Video Lecture Presentation||Lauren Greenfield The Documentary Hybrid Video Lecture Presentation||Parish Kohanim The Beauty of Imaging Lecture Presentation|
|12:15 AM||Michele Celentano Live Shoot!||Clay Blackmore Live Shoot!||Felix Alcala The HD Cinema Video Lecture Presentation|
|1:00 PM||Stephen Johnson Portraying an Exquisite Earth Lecture Presentation||Peter Read Miller Illustrating Sports! Lecture Presentation||Ken Sklute Live Shoot!|
|1:45 PM||Vincent Laforet The Revolution Continues Video Lecture Presentation||Vincent Laforet The Revolution Continues Video Lecture Presentation||Eddie Tapp Cooking Raw Files to Perfection Lecture Presentation|
|2:30 PM||Jack Reznicki Live Shoot!||Hanson Fong Live Shoot!||Alex Buono Live from NY, it's Alex Buono! Video Lecture Presentation|
|3:15 PM||Jennifer Wu Nature's Elusive Beauty Lecture Presentation||George Lepp Extreme Nature Techniques Lecture Presentation||Douglas Kirkland Live Shoot!|
|4:00 PM||Bruce Dorn Cinema Style Video Capture Video Lecture Presentation||Alex Buono Live from NY, it's Alex Buono! Video Lecture Presentation|
- Free On-Site Clean & Check for Gold and Platinum Members: up to two Canon professional DSLR or lens models. All equipment must be dropped off before 5 p.m. on October 26, 2012.
- On-Site Registration: New or upgrading Gold or Platinum members will receive an additional free Clean & Check coupon during PhotoPlus Expo. A registration kiosk will be available in the CPS Lounge.
- Free Professional Canon Print: Gold and Platinum members are encouraged to bring one of their own high-resolution images to receive one sample print from the latest PIXMA Pro or imagePROGRAF printers. (during show hours only)
|CPS Lounge Hours during PhotoPlus Expo 2012:|
|10/24 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Pre-show hours available)|
|10/25 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|10/26 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|10/27 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (equipment pick-up only)|