- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) grew 11% to a third quarter record of $1.19.
- Revenue increased 5% to a record $3.09 billion for the third quarter.
- Adjusted operating income rose 5% to $576 million.
- Year-to-date free cash flow increased 39% to $1.20 billion.
- Launched new immunoassays, analyzers and controls for specialty diagnostics, such as drugs-of-abuse testing, at AACC clinical laboratory expo.
- Opened new molecular biology Center of Excellence to serve global life sciences customers and strengthen presence in high-growth Eastern European markets.
- Completed acquisition of transplant diagnostics leader One Lambda, strengthening offering of in vitro specialty diagnostics for improving patient care.
- Deployed $400 million to repurchase 7.1 million shares of common stock.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving science, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 29, 2012. Third Quarter Highlights