Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE):
Adobe Marketing Cloud includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and web experience management solutions so marketers and advertisers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever before. (Photo: Business Wire)WHAT: Adobe executives talk about the Adobe® Marketing Cloud, a service that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and web experience management solutions so marketers and advertisers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever before. Adobe is also launching a provocative new campaign today about the Adobe Marketing Cloud in major print and online media. Adobe has a history of transforming business segments – from digital imaging to digital documents. Today, Adobe is doing the same for the marketing, advertising and publishing industries by unifying powerful solutions in the cloud. Only Adobe can bring marketing and creative teams together via the cloud, with the most comprehensive set of solutions that help ensure marketers have everything they need in one place. Adobe’s leadership team details how they are bringing this marketing dream to life: WHO:
- Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing business, Adobe, delves into the Adobe Marketing Cloud and five key solutions that are changing the way marketers drive big returns through digital marketing.
- Ann Lewnes, chief marketing officer, Adobe, unveils a provocative Adobe marketing campaign to dispel common myths holding marketing back. Read her blog on the “Metrics, Not Myths” movement, including new consumer research about how marketers are failing to engage consumers online. See separate release.
- This builds on a vision that chief technology officer, Kevin Lynch, Adobe, has promoted since last year. See Kevin’s blog which articulates Adobe’s cloud strategy and outlines the Adobe Marketing Cloud vision based on major disruptions in cloud, mobile and social computing and the opportunities these changes create for businesses.
- Adobe “Metrics, Not Myths” Campaign: www.metricsnotmyths.com
- Follow the conversation on Twitter @AdobeMktgCloud, #MetricsNotMyths
- Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdobeMarketingCloud
- Stay tuned to the Digital Marketing Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/
- Watch marketers debunk myths: http://bit.ly/MetricsNotMyths