Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Rockwell Automation Incorporated ( ROK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated fell 87 cents (-1.2%) to $69.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.50-$69.58 after having opened the day at $69.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.28. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: A123 Systems ( AONE), down 14.7%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 10.9%, Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), down 9.6%, and Twin Disc ( TWIN), down 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.