Gift of Inspiration Program Continues, 4 th Annual Gift for Healthcare AnnouncedThe 4 th Annual Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments allows healthcare organizations to register to win $25,000 from the office furniture manufacturer. Healthcare organizations can enter now through February 28, 2013, simply by registering at www.NationalOfficeFurniture.com/Healthcare and be automatically entered to win. No purchase is necessary.About the Gift of Inspiration ProgramDrawing upon knowledge from serving key customer markets of education and healthcare, National Office Furniture started its Gift of Inspiration program in 2009 to enable opportunities for educators and healthcare providers to enrich lives and communities. National wanted to do its part in supporting educators, students, caregivers, and care recipients with a chance to provide inspirational, meaningful programs, especially as funding for these important initiatives has been challenged in recent years. National’s program allows the company to give back to these markets with financial gifts that may be used for technology needs, scholarships, enrichment and development programs, or facility enhancements. National has awarded seven Gifts of Inspiration to education and healthcare organizations totaling $160,000 in donations since the program’s inception. Previous Gift of Inspiration winners include (learn more at our Giving Back page):
- 2012: $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare: Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families, Orlando, Florida.
- 2011: $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Education: Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts.
- 2011: $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare: Good Samaritan Hospitals and Clinics, Corvallis, Oregon.
- 2010: $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Education: Hill College of Hillsboro, Texas.
- 2010: $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2009: $10,000 Gift of Inspiration for Education: Southwest Middle School of Savannah, Georgia.