- 8-Channel WDRC: Up to 8 wide dynamic range compression (WDRC) channels
- iSceneDetect TM Environmental Classification Algorithm: Automatically optimizes the hearing aid to maximize comfort and audibility by analyzing the hearing aid user’s acoustic environment
- Adaptive Noise Reduction Algorithm: Monitors noise levels independently in 128 individual bands and employs advanced psychoacoustic models to provide user comfort
- iLog TM Datalogging: Enables logging of various parameters such as program selection, volume setting and ambient sound levels
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation: Automatically reduces acoustic feedback and allows for an increase in the stable gain while minimizing artifacts for music and tonal input signals
Rhythm R3710 is E1 RoHS compliant and uses ON Semiconductor’s thinSTAX TM packaging.For more information, please visit http://www.onsemi.com/RHYTHM R3710. About ON Semiconductor ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics. The company's broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor operates a world-class, value-added supply chain and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com. ON Semiconductor and the ON Semiconductor logo are registered trademarks of Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC. All other brand and product names appearing in this document are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Although the company references its Web site in this news release, such information on the Web site is not to be incorporated herein.