Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Weight Watchers International ( WTW) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Weight Watchers International fell 53 cents (-1%) to $52.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 586,415 shares of Weight Watchers International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 740,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.20-$53.55 after having opened the day at $53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: American Learning ( ALRN), down 13.2%, Innovaro ( INV), down 10.3%, SmartPros ( SPRO), down 8.4%, and USA Technologies ( USAT), down 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Weight Watchers International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.