Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Teradata Corporation ( TDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Teradata Corporation fell 73 cents (-1%) to $71.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.21-$72.49 after having opened the day at $71.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.29. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Interphase ( INPH), down 12.4%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 5.1%, Concurrent Computer Corporation ( CCUR), down 4.6%, and Radcom ( RDCM), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Teradata Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.