- Sonus designated as a market “Leader” in Gartner Magic Quadrant for SBCs
- Company recognized for its completeness of vision and ability to execute
- This Magic Quadrant focuses on incumbent SBC vendors and those that have developed competing products for communications service providers in the past two years.
- The Sonus SBC 5200 is specifically designed for high-capacity environments demanded by large service providers. The Sonus SBC 5200 supports 64,000 sessions on a single server, more than twice the capacity of a similar product from the leading SBC competitor.
- The Sonus SBC 5100 targets the 250 to 10,000 session market; ideal for tier two/three service providers and large enterprises.
- The Sonus SBC 1000 and the Sonus SBC 2000 are designed for small office and branch office applications.
- The Sonus SBC 1000, Sonus SBC 2000, Sonus SBC 5100 and Sonus SBC 5200 are all Miercom Performance Verified.
- Sonus recently announced the first-editions of “SIP Trunking for Dummies,” “Session Management for Dummies” and “Session Border Controllers for Dummies” in partnership with John Wiley & Sons, Inc. To download the ebooks, click here.
About Sonus:Sonus helps the world's leading communications service providers and enterprises embrace the next generation of SIP-based solutions including VoIP, video and Unified Communications through secure, reliable and scalable IP networks. With customers around the globe and 15 years of experience transforming networks to IP, Sonus has enabled service providers and enterprises to capture and retain users and generate significant ROI. Sonus products include session border controllers, policy/routing servers, subscriber feature servers and media and signaling gateways. Sonus products are supported by a global services team with experience in design, deployment and maintenance of some of the world's largest and most complex IP networks. For more information, visit www.sonus.net or call 1-855-GO-SONUS. Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: The information in this release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Although Sonus believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this report are forward-looking statements. Our actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with Sonus’ business, please refer to the “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” and “Risk Factors” sections of Sonus’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Any forward-looking statements represent Sonus' views only as of the date on which such statement is made, and should not be relied upon as representing Sonus' views as of any subsequent date. While Sonus may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point, Sonus specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, except as required by law.
Disclaimer:Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.