- Compare – Enables insurers to compare themselves against themselves or a peer benchmark, across dozens of key operational metrics, for any time period in history.
- Contrast – Quickly identify hotspots and potential areas of interest by presenting metrics and industry benchmarks in explorable, zoomable maps.
- Before & After SM – Allows insurers to set a milestone date and see how they and others performed before and after that milestone.
- Hail Forensics – Users can travel to a particular time and location and see where the hail fell, how big it was, which policies were affected, and what claims were filed.
- Connect – A secure discussion forum of like-minded, forward-thinking insurers designed to foster learning and networking among members of the Guidewire customer community.
“InsuranceSuite provides P/C insurers the surest path to replace their legacy core systems. But core system software alone is not enough. We have the opportunity and responsibility to innovate in ways that harness the power of our fast-growing customer community,” said Marcus Ryu, chief executive officer, Guidewire Software. “Today we announce Guidewire Live, the first solution of its kind for the industry. Working in concert with the InsuranceSuite applications our customers have already successfully implemented, Guidewire Live provides sophisticated data services unavailable anywhere else, in an ‘instant-on’ delivery model.”About Guidewire Live Guidewire Live SM is a network that connects peer insurers, curated external content and expert tools. Property/Casualty insurance professionals will access Live through instant-on, easy-to-use apps that deliver relevant context based on who they are and the problems they are trying to solve. Providing access to today’s data today, Guidewire Live enables insurers to guess less, know more and reduce their reliance on stale information, rules of thumb, and gut instinct. About Guidewire Software Guidewire Software is a provider of core system software to the global Property/Casualty (general) insurance industry. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire solutions give insurers the capability to deliver excellent service, increase market share and lower operating costs. Guidewire InsuranceSuite™, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenter®, Guidewire ClaimCenter® and Guidewire BillingCenter® spans the key functional areas in insurance – underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in Beijing, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com. NOTE: Guidewire, Guidewire Software, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Guidewire PartnerConnect, Guidewire Live, Before & After, Deliver Insurance Your Way, and the Guidewire logo are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Guidewire Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.