“With the launch of the retirement center, we hope to reach people of all ages who can benefit from our insights and digital resources. When it comes to retirement savings, no action is too small; however, starting early is a critical factor in building retirement income over time.”To highlight the people that BlackRock serves, the Company is also launching today advertisements in the United States emphasizing the importance of providing secure retirements for those who protect, teach and serve Americans nationwide. Features of the BlackRock Retirement Center BlackRock’s new digital retirement resource center is intended to help make a difference in retirement planning by consolidating relevant content, insights and practical tools in one place that reflects the Firm’s commitment to fiduciary responsibility and investment excellence. The digital retirement center offers access to engaging and digestible content across these age groups:
- Just Starting Out (20s & 30s)
- On Your Way (40s & 50s)
- Nearing/At Retirement (60s & 70s)
- Enjoying Retirement (70s+)
- The Define Your Retirement Tool ™: Provides an interactive way for all investors to “visualize” their retirement goals, resulting in a personal profile that will launch a conversation and, ultimately, a plan that can be implemented with the assistance of a financial advisor.
- Just One Thing: Users can subscribe to simple, clear weekly tips to “j.o.t. down” and use, in hopes of improving the way they think about both saving for and spending in retirement.
- Additional features include a changing line-up of educational videos, infographics and interactive polls to educate investors and financial advisors more about the new world of retirement.