The new line of ADTRAN IP Phones offers a wide range of traditional and advanced enterprise-grade features, including high-resolution multi-touch displays, USB ports, Bluetooth, xHTML microbrowser and a full duplex hands-free speakerphone that utilizes legendary Acoustic Clarity Technology for excellent sound quality and noise-free and echo-free conversation. Each new phone model also includes built-in IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch to enable flexible deployment and savings on cabling expenses. When coupled with ADTRAN’s innovative ActivReach technology, the new line of phones can even be deployed over legacy, voice-grade wiring.Powered by Polycom, each of the new IP Phone models brings unique features and benefits to ADTRAN’s complete line of business communication solutions. Specific benefits of each phone include: Business Media Phones
- The ADTRAN VVX 600 phone is built for executives who need a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to their organization. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, HD Voice™ quality and a large, high resolution color, multi-touch screen, the Executive Business Media phone VVX 600 is the ideal solution for the executive. An optional USB camera creates a true high definition, yet cost-effective, desktop video conferencing solution in seconds.
- The ADTRAN VVX 500 intuitively builds on behavior common to mobile phones, providing a multi-touch, gesture-based 320x240 color display and capacity for 24 simultaneous calls and 12 lines to make navigation and call management simple. The phone also offers advanced and personalized applications like Microsoft Exchange calendar, contact and meeting reminder integration. Additionally, the VVX 500 supports video with an optional USB camera for video conferences and allows users to upload personalized screensavers and digital photos.
- ADTRAN IP 650 offers supreme scalability and simplicity with the ability to support 24 simultaneous calls over six lines. Each IP 650 can be equipped with up to three expansion modules each with 14 additional lines. The phone’s integrated HD Voice clarity and 320x160 display improves productivity of telephone attendants by enabling crystal clear voice and granular call monitoring.
- ADTRAN IP 550 incorporates HD Voice technology with best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction and unprecedented life-like richness and clarity to meet the needs of the most demanding professionals and remote workers. It makes achieving greater capacity simpler with the capability to support 24 simultaneous calls over four lines, with a 320x160 backlit display and Web-based applications that enhance productivity and ease-of-use.
- ADTRAN IP 335 utilizes HD Voice technology for over twice the voice clarity of standard phones, and the 102x33 pixel GUI display also includes a backlit screen. The phone’s enhanced clarity and productivity is an ideal balance for cubicle workers’ shared environments and/or the high call frequency experienced by call center operators.
- ADTRAN IP 321 features a 102x33 pixel graphical user interface (GUI) display and has capacity for eight simultaneous calls over two lines, making call management easy for every user level and a perfect solution for common areas such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms.
About ADTRANADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.