Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing fell 33 cents (-2.1%) to $15.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.7 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.16-$15.38 after having opened the day at $15.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.55. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Pixelworks ( PXLW), down 20.3%, Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), down 17.6%, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD), down 16.8%, and Marvell Technology Group ( MRVL), down 14.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.