ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (“ADA”) today announced that it will issue its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 before the stock market opens. Michael Durham, President & CEO, and Mark McKinnies, Senior VP & CFO, will conduct a conference call focusing on the financial results and business activities that morning at 10:00 am ET:
- (877) 423-9820 (Domestic)
- (201) 493-6749 (International)
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean™ technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions from burning Powder River Basin (“PRB”) coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45™ technology for other types of coal and boilers. Both technologies reduce emissions of NOx and mercury in coal fired boilers.
- We supply Activated Carbon Injection (“ACI”) and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced PRB coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.