- personalized: Flexible Contact Center includes a unique flexible workspace feature, based on drag-and-drop widgets, enabling companies to easily:
- personalize agent’s desktops to adapt to day-to-day business evolution;
- integrate company resources and especially CRM applications allowing agents to provide a personal welcome and support.
- multichannel: Different customers want to communicate through different devices and media, and Flexible Contact Center supports live agent voice, Interactive Voice Response, e-mail and chat with other options planned.
- mobility & homeshoring: Agents and supervisors can have access to their business desktop with relevant tools, anytime from anywhere.
- consistency: All agents and supervisors have access to the same tools so that the customer experiences the same level of service anywhere in the world.
- integrated: Flexible Contact Center can be integrated to complement traditional contact center solutions from Orange Business Services based on the needs of the customer. This allows for quick ramp-up of new agents to manage a rapid increase in contact volume.
- UC-compatible: Since Flexible Contact Center is cloud-based and uses drag-and-drop widgets, agents and supervisors can integrate unified communications tools into their desktop including a PC-based softphone and instant messaging.
Jacky Cheng, senior vice president, Marketing Department, 360buy, said: “A new agile contact center infrastructure was mandatory not only in order to meet today’s needs, but also for our future expansion plans. Customers do not only require the voice channel for customer support; they also want multimedia channels such as Web chat and e-mail. The reliability of the new system from Orange Business Services has been proven thanks to the successful processing of 150,000 calls in one day on 360buy’s anniversary date. In addition, the solution improved the first call resolution rate by transferring calls to suppliers’ agents directly, instead of requesting customers to call suppliers’ call centers.”About Orange Business Services Orange Business Services, the France Telecom-Orange branch dedicated to B2B services, is a leading global integrator of communications solutions for multinational corporations. With the world's largest, seamless network for voice and data, Orange Business Services reaches 220 countries and territories with local support in 166. Offering a comprehensive package of communication services covering cloud computing, enterprise mobility, M2M, security, unified communications, videoconferencing, and broadband, Orange Business Services delivers a best-in-class customer experience across a global landscape. Thousands of enterprise customers and 1.4 million mobile data users rely on an Orange Business Services international platform for communicating and conducting business. Orange Business Services is a four-time winner of Best Global Operator at the World Communication Awards. Learn more at www.orange-business.com France Telecom-Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 45.3 billion euros for 2011 and has 170,000 employees worldwide at June 30, 2012. Orange is the Group's single brand for Internet, television and mobile services in the majority of countries where the company operates. France Telecom (NYSE:FTE) is listed on Euronext Paris (compartment A) and on the New York Stock Exchange. Orange and any other Orange product or service names included in this material are trade marks of Orange Brand Services Limited, Orange France or France Telecom. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50445289&lang=en