New and Expanded Thought-Leading Breakout SessionsICUC 2012 featured the largest number of customer-led breakout sessions in the event's history, where they shared best practices on a variety of contact center issues and challenges. Highlighted sessions include:
- Building the Contact Center of the Future, featuring 1to1 Media and Frontline Call Centers
- Metrics and Data in Your Contact Center, featuring Volunteers of America, DATACORE Marketing and KM2 Solutions
- Voice of the Customer, featuring Avon, Commerce Bank, Piedmont Natural Gas and WellStar Health System, Inc.
- Hiring, Managing and Retaining At-Home Agents, featuring Frontline Call Centers, FamilySearch, AnswerX and Recyclebank
- Read more about ICUC 2012 on the inContact blog: http://blog.inContact.com
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact