“We are excited to be entering into five new cities and sharing our PBteen brand with teens and their parents this holiday season,” said Janet Hayes, President of PBteen and Pottery Barn Kids. “PBteen is committed to creating a personalized shopping experience; each store will have a complimentary Design Lab where customers can come in and create their dream room with the help of a personal design specialist.”Pop-up Store Opening Dates, Locations and Hours:
- Durham: The Streets at Southpoint -Opening October 20, 2012-6910 Fayetteville Road, Durham, NC 27713-Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Cincinnati: Kenwood Towne Centre -Opening November 2012*-7875 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236-Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Edina: Galleria Edina -Opening November 2012*-3510 Galleria, Edina, MN 55435-Store Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Houston Area: The Woodlands Mall -Opening November 2012*-1201 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380-Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Miami Area: Village of Merrick Park -Opening November 2012*-358 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33146-Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Facebook & Wishlist Promotion: The first 250 customers to “check in” at each new PBteen store via Facebook or create a Wishlist in the Design Lab in each store will receive a free PBteen back sack. Five lucky winners at each store will find a surprise gift card for $250 inside their back sack.
- Live D.J.: A D.J. will be playing music inside each store during grand opening day and weekend: Come out and enjoy upbeat music and product giveaways.